CLEANLINESS has been a top priority for us since our opening in 2013. For the sake of form, we would like to introduce you to some of our additional measures:
- we have the coolest mouth-nose masks in whole Berlin
- our colleagues from housekeeping received a special training
- our housekeeping team wears gloves and masks during cleaning
- Daily disinfection of surfaces and frequently touched objects (e.g. door and window handles, taps, remote control, etc.)
- Use of a surface disinfectant that is suitable for viruses
- Bed linen and terry towels are cleaned by our long-term partner, the hospital laundry
- Distancing and mask rules apply in the common areas of the hotel
- From August 20th 2021, you have to present a proof of vaccination or convalescence or a negative test upon arrival. If you don't have a proof of vaccination or convalescence and are staying with us a little longer, you have to submit a negative test twice a week. If the 7-day incidence in Berlin is stable below 35 new infections per 100,000 inhabitants, this rule can be suspended.
We would also be happy to send you our complete "hygiene catalog"! Please contact us for more information via mail.